Studies show that Spirulina, Coenzyme Q10 and L-citrulline can supercharge health and boost energy levels in their own unique ways. This 30 day bundle gives you the chance to benefit from all three of these natural supplements at no more than £1.06 a day.
This bundle consists of:
1) Spirulina (180 tabs) usually £17.99
2) Coenzyme Q10 (30 caps) usually £8.99
3) L-citrulline (180g) usually £19.99
With this bundle you save: £14.98 (over 31% saving)
Out of stock
Based on current studies, this pack has been carefully selected to boost performance in day to day activities, at the workplace and during physical training. All three of the products included in this great value bundle have been scientifically shown to benefit well being, health and energy through a number of different mechanisms.
1) Spirulina floods the body with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and nutrients. It’s believed to be nature’s most complete source of nutrition and to have a number of remarkable health benefits.
2) Coenzyme Q10 is present in nearly every bodily cell and is essential for energy, cell growth and maintenance. Supplementation is believed to top up Coenzyme Q10 levels and offset natural age related declines.
3) L-Citrulline is a naturally occurring amino acid (derived from foods like watermelon), and has been shown to increase circulation, toxin removal and lower blood pressure.
Many people will spend £3.00 on a coffee or £1.50 on a king sized chocolate bar in order to get an unhealthy, artificial stimulant based lift. However, for as little as £1.06 a day, you can have access to what researchers believe could be some of nature’s finest energy enhancing ingredients.
Take 2 tablets 3 times daily. Increase your daily intake of water to help the body absorb the Spirulina. You can take up to 6 tablets three times a day; however, the bundle doesn’t cover that serving size. You can always purchase another pack of Spirulina if you want an upper serving.
One capsule taken daily with or after food.
We recommend taking between 5-6g of L-Citrulline daily with or without food. On training days, take 3g (approximately a teaspoon) 60 minutes before, and 3g within 60 minutes after your workout. On rest days, take 3g in the morning and 3g late afternoon. Please note that it may take 2-4 weeks for the full benefits of L-Citrulline to become apparent, however, increased blood flow – due to raised nitric oxide – should be noticeable within hours.
500mg concentrated Spirulina tablet suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
200mg Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) in vegetable oil enclosed in a soft gelatin capsule.
100% pure and natural L-Citrulline powder.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed the stated dose. Spirulina is not recommended if you have phenylketonuria (PKU) or an autoimmune disease.